Summer vacation Salzburg
With us, you will stay in the heart of Salzburgerland, indeed almost in the heart of Europe. Wagrain is a lovely place with stunning hiking opportunities and incredible mountain views, as well as mountain gondola for a faster and more comfortable ascent, such as the Grießenkareck and the Grafenberg with the Sonntagskogel. Hiking recommendations without lifts would be the Hochgründeck and the Tappenkarsee, both unforgettable experiences. Directly from the house you can hike the Floitensberg, the Öbristköpfl and the Hochgründeck.
If you want to discover the many sights and attractions of the city and province of Salzburg, we recommend the Salzburgerlandcard for 6 or 12 days. With it you can take full advantage of your vacation time.
Hiking recommendations in Wagrain-Kleinarl
- Kleinarl hut
Discoveries with the gondola
- Grafenberg with the Wagraini, an interesting nature playground incl. theme trail
- Gernkogel with the fairy tale path and the ghost mountain
- Liechtenstein Gorge
- Festival city Salzburg
- Castle Hohen Werfen
- Saltmine Hallein or Berchtesgaden
- Königsee Berchtesgaden
- Salzkammergut lakes with Zwölferhornbahn in St. Gilgen or Schafbergbahn in St. Wolfgang
- Sound of Music Tour from Salzburg to Mondsee, guided tours from Salzburg
- Trummer lakes with boat trip
- Knight's castle Mauterndorf
- Zell am See with boat trip and Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- Kaprun dam power station
- National Park Center Hohe Tauern
- Krimml waterfalls
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road
With the Salzburgerlandcard you can visit many of these recommendations in Salzburg Land and Salzburg City for 6 or 12 days at a discount. Absolutely recommendable for adventurous people!